Business Analyst Online test
– University of California offers a free course under the Business and Management category known as the Fundamentals of Business Analysis. It’s targeted at both newbies and experts and provides an overview of business analysis functions with course topics ranging from requirements, modelling, enterprise analysis to quality management and testing.
also offers a free course titled, The Insider’s Guide to Core Techniques for Successful Business Analysis. The main objective of the course is to provide an overview of BA best practices, use case modelling, prototyping and other relevant topics.
6. offers a free course titled, The Art of Defining Complex Problems via BA skills club. This course explains how to define a complex problem to avoid solving the wrong problem. It covers the use of techniques such as Journey Mapping, Observation, Interviews and other useful techniques that can be applied to solving business problems. Tests, interactive videos and course materials are provided with this course.
7. Theoffers free training for Business Analysts through its short but engaging videos on requirements engineering and process improvement, all adapted from the eLearning courses at Process Impact.
8. See for more courses you can sign up for at minimal cost. In some cases, courses are offered for free.
9. See edX: A New List of Free Training Courses For Business Analysts for more options.
10. For courses related to improving your domain knowledge or commercial awareness, see how to
In addition to these:
UPDATE: If you click on a link that does not take you directly to a course, try searching online for it by its name.